Community partners are local Camden stakeholders that wish to support the Young Camden Foundation and our aims. This may include local businesses local statutory partners (such as Police, Health or local authority) or larger Voluntary and Charity organisations that are outside of the membership criteria.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved with local initiatives in your community
- Promote volunteering and community engagement to your staff
- Connecting with partners and networking opportunities
- Participating in fundraising initiatives to support local programmes
- Promote positive social initiatives providing youth with new opportunities
- Supporting diversionary initiatives aimed at reducing crime and antisocial behaviour as well as promoting healthy lifestyles
- Providing and supporting employability pathways for young people
- Local stakeholder with a link to Camden (such as a business based in, or with an office in Camden)
- Are committed to the mission, vision and aims of the Young Camden Foundation.
- Are committed to support capacity of the members of the Young Camden Foundation
- Contribute to local fundraising initiatives
- Contribute to the development of a platform for shared venue and delivery space including being prepared to offer these spaces where appropriate