Community partners are local Camden stakeholders that wish to support the Young Camden Foundation and our aims. This may include local businesses local statutory partners (such as Police, Health or local authority) or larger Voluntary and Charity organisations that are outside of the membership criteria.
- An exciting opportunity to be involved with local initiatives in your community
- Promote volunteering and community engagement to your staff
- Connecting with partners and networking opportunities
- Participating in fundraising initiatives to support local programmes
- Promote positive social initiatives providing youth with new opportunities
- Supporting diversionary initiatives aimed at reducing crime and antisocial behaviour as well as promoting healthy lifestyles
- Providing and supporting employability pathways for young people
- Local stakeholder with a link to Camden (such as a business based in, or with an office in Camden)
- Are committed to the mission, vision and aims of the Young Camden Foundation.
- Are committed to support capacity of the members of the Young Camden Foundation
- Contribute to local fundraising initiatives
- Contribute to the development of a platform for shared venue and delivery space including being prepared to offer these spaces where appropriate
Data Protection and Privacy
- All personal information included on this form is collected to administer your membership/partnership of Young Camden Foundation and to deliver member/partnership benefits to you.
- With your consent the information and data provided in this form will be used to:
- Contact you about your membership/partnership, updating your information or notifying you of any changes to the terms and conditions of your membership
- To send the primary contact our News bulletin by email which provides details about opportunities to get involved with YCF and other partners, and updates on funding streams for youth and community projects. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the team by email at email@example.com
- To inform business decisions and ensure that our membership offer is current and fit for purpose
With your consent we may share your information with:
Other members for the purpose of networking and collaboration on specialist areas which may be of interest
Other youth organisations/partners in order for them to contact you about opportunities that may be of interest (e.g. funding, research purposes, to facilitate contact between members/partners, or events you may be interested in attending.