Membership to the Young Camden Foundation is open to voluntary and community groups (including faith and sports groups) that work with children, young people and their families who live in the London Borough of Camden.
Access to an online database of venues that you could be used to deliver services and special projects
- The opportunity to join consortia’s when appropriate, to bid for larger pots of funding and develop joint initiatives
- The opportunity to apply to a Small Grant fund
- Networking events and other forums to meet other groups working with children and young people in the London Borough of Camden
- Ongoing support from the Young Camden Foundation
- You are a non-profit organisation that serves Children and Young People aged 0-19 (25 for those who are vulnerable or with learning difficulties) and their families in the London Borough of Camden.
- You must have an annual turnover of no more than £5,000,000.
- You must be committed to work together with the Young Camden Foundation and members to deliver on mission and vision statements to enhance the lives of Camden Children, Young people and their families.
- Your organisation demonstrates a commitment to work towards effective governance and approved quality standards.
- Your organisation complies with legal requirements and is committed to producing policies that are systematically implemented and reviewed as appropriate
Data Protection and Privacy
- All personal information included on this form is collected to administer your membership of Young Camden Foundation and to deliver member benefits to you.
- With your consent the information and data provided in this form will be used to:
- Contact you about your membership, updating your information or notifying you of any changes to the terms and conditions of your membership
- To send the primary contact our weekly Member News bulletin by email which provides details about opportunities to get involved with YCF and other partners, and updates on funding streams for youth and community projects. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the team by email at email@example.com
- Offer development opportunities to youth workers at your organisation
- To inform business decisions and ensure that our membership offer is current and fit for purpose
With your consent we may share your information with:
Other members for the purpose of networking and collaboration on specialist areas which may be of interest
Other youth organisations/partners in order for them to contact you about opportunities that may be of interest (e.g. funding, research purposes, to facilitate contact between members/partners, or events you may be interested in attending.