Membership to the Young Camden Foundation is open to voluntary and community groups (including faith and sports groups) that work with children, young people and their families who live in the London Borough of Camden.
Community partners are local Camden stakeholders that wish to support the Young Camden Foundation and our aims. This may include local businesses local statutory partners (such as Police, Health or local authority) or larger Voluntary and Charity organisations that are outside of the membership criteria.
- Local stakeholder with a link to Camden (such as a business based in, or with an office in Camden)
- Are committed to the mission, vision and aims of the Young Camden Foundation.
- Are committed to support capacity of the members of the Young Camden Foundation
- Contribute to local fundraising initiatives
- Contribute to the development of a platform for shared venue and delivery space including being prepared to offer these spaces where appropriate
- You are a non-profit organisation that serves Children and Young People aged 0-19 (25 for those who are vulnerable or with learning difficulties) and families in the London Borough of Camden.
- You must be a registered Charity with clear and transparent charitable objectives and an annual turnover of no more than £5,000,000.
- Committed to work together with the Young Camden Foundation and members to deliver on mission and vision statements to enhance the lives of Camden Children, Young people and their families.
- Your organisation demonstrates a commitment to work towards effective governance and approved quality standards.
- Your organisation complies with legal requirements and is committed to producing policies that are systematically implemented and reviewed as appropriate